Here are some pictures of things we use daily in our homeschooling. I've put together a daily schedule using the book
Managers of Their Homes by the Maxwells
http://www.titus2.com/. We haven't actually followed it perfectly yet, but it gives me something to strive toward and teaches me self-discipline and to be a good steward of my time.

This is the Calendar Math bulletin board we use every day. I use it to teach patterns, odd/even, money, tally marks, place value, addition/subtraction, etc. The kids really enjoy it.
This is our white board. We memorize (short) Scripture verses once a week and do Build-a-word activities using a group of letters. Joshua builds the words himself on a table using some foam letters we have from a puzzle.
This is the schedule I have created using
Managers of Their Homes. Each person has a color and activities are divided into half hour increments. Like I said, we haven't gotten there yet :)
No comments:
Post a Comment