
Cousins having lunch around kitchen table at Nina & Grandpa J's.
It's Steelers mania in my house now with this past weekend's win against the Chargers. Joshua is wearing out all his Steeler jerseys (yes he got 3 of them for Christmas, including the Polamalu one from Santa) and new football helmet. The days have been filled with him singing the "Here We Go Steelers" song while throwing a football all over the house and backyard. If I have to yell, "Don't tackle your sister!!!" one more time, I'm going to lose it. We (and I do mean we) are very excited about the upcoming game against the Ravens, since a win would put them in the Super Bowl. I even decided to give our family blog Steelers colors to cheer them on :)

Joshua...I mean..."Big Ben" getting ready for the game.
(Pictures taken by his very talented cousin, Emma Stremmel)
Love the new entry.... It looks ike a great time visiting... i cant wait to catch up... things are pretty crazy now but we will be settled soon! Love the new Steeler colors too! I think it is great that you all get into the game together!
ReplyDelete